Communication “Advanced Healthcare Materials”
Enhanced Magnetic Resonance Contrast of Fe3O4 Nanoparticles Trapped in a Porous Silicon Nanoparticle Host
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 23, Issue 36, pages H248–H253, September 22, 2011
How to Cite
Kinsella, J. M., Ananda, S., Andrew, J. S., Grondek, J. F., Chien, M.-P., Scadeng, M., Gianneschi, N. C., Ruoslahti, E. and Sailor, M. J. (2011), Enhanced Magnetic Resonance Contrast of Fe3O4 Nanoparticles Trapped in a Porous Silicon Nanoparticle Host. Adv. Mater., 23: H248–H253. doi: 10.1002/adma.201101877
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!