Cu-Si Nanocable Arrays as High-Rate Anode Materials for Lithium-Ion Batteries
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 23, Issue 38, pages 4415–4420, October 11, 2011
How to Cite
Cao, F.-F., Deng, J.-W., Xin, S., Ji, H.-X., Schmidt, O. G., Wan, L.-J. and Guo, Y.-G. (2011), Cu-Si Nanocable Arrays as High-Rate Anode Materials for Lithium-Ion Batteries. Adv. Mater., 23: 4415–4420. doi: 10.1002/adma.201102062
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!