Controlled Self-Assembly of Organic Semiconductors for Solution-Based Fabrication of Organic Field-Effect Transistors
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: WPI Research Center for Materials Nanoarchitectonics, NIMS
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 299–306, January 10, 2012
How to Cite
Minari, T., Liu, C., Kano, M. and Tsukagoshi, K. (2012), Controlled Self-Assembly of Organic Semiconductors for Solution-Based Fabrication of Organic Field-Effect Transistors. Adv. Mater., 24: 299–306. doi: 10.1002/adma.201102554
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!