Role of Majority and Minority Carrier Barriers Silicon/Organic Hybrid Heterojunction Solar Cells
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 23, Issue 48, pages 5762–5766, December 22, 2011
How to Cite
Avasthi, S., Lee, S., Loo, Y.-L. and Sturm, J. C. (2011), Role of Majority and Minority Carrier Barriers Silicon/Organic Hybrid Heterojunction Solar Cells. Adv. Mater., 23: 5762–5766. doi: 10.1002/adma.201102712
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!