Nano-photocatalytic Materials: Possibilities and Challenges
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: WPI Research Center for Materials Nanoarchitectonics, NIMS
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 229–251, January 10, 2012
How to Cite
Tong, H., Ouyang, S., Bi, Y., Umezawa, N., Oshikiri, M. and Ye, J. (2012), Nano-photocatalytic Materials: Possibilities and Challenges. Adv. Mater., 24: 229–251. doi: 10.1002/adma.201102752
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!