Bio-Inspired Enamel Repair via Glu-Directed Assembly of Apatite Nanoparticles: an Approach to Biomaterials with Optimal Characteristics
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 23, Issue 40, pages 4695–4701, October 25, 2011
How to Cite
Li, L., Mao, C., Wang, J., Xu, X., Pan, H., Deng, Y., Gu, X. and Tang, R. (2011), Bio-Inspired Enamel Repair via Glu-Directed Assembly of Apatite Nanoparticles: an Approach to Biomaterials with Optimal Characteristics. Adv. Mater., 23: 4695–4701. doi: 10.1002/adma.201102773
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!