Enhanced Performance and Air Stability of 3.2% Hybrid Solar Cells: How the Functional Polymer and CdTe Nanostructure Boost the Solar Cell Efficiency
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 23, Issue 45, pages 5451–5455, December 1, 2011
How to Cite
Chen, H.-C., Lai, C.-W., Wu, I.-C., Pan, H.-R., Chen, I.-W. P., Peng, Y.-K., Liu, C.-L., Chen, C.-. h. and Chou, P.-T. (2011), Enhanced Performance and Air Stability of 3.2% Hybrid Solar Cells: How the Functional Polymer and CdTe Nanostructure Boost the Solar Cell Efficiency. Adv. Mater., 23: 5451–5455. doi: 10.1002/adma.201102775
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!