Wide-Range Color Tuning of Iridium Biscarbene Complexes from Blue to Red by Different N⁁N Ligands: an Alternative Route for Adjusting the Emission Colors
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 23, Issue 42, pages 4933–4937, November 9, 2011
How to Cite
Lu, K.-Y., Chou, H.-H., Hsieh, C.-H., Yang, Y.-H. O., Tsai, H.-R., Tsai, H.-Y., Hsu, L.-C., Chen, C.-Y., Chen, I.-C. and Cheng, C.-H. (2011), Wide-Range Color Tuning of Iridium Biscarbene Complexes from Blue to Red by Different N⁁N Ligands: an Alternative Route for Adjusting the Emission Colors. Adv. Mater., 23: 4933–4937. doi: 10.1002/adma.201102886
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!