Core/Sheath Organic Nanocable Constructed with a Master–Slave Molecular Pair for Optically Switched Memories
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 23, Issue 43, pages 5059–5063, November 16, 2011
How to Cite
Xu, G., Yang, Q.-D., Wang, F.-Y., Zhang, W.-F., Tang, Y.-B., Wong, N.-B., Lee, S.-T., Zhang, W.-J. and Lee, C.-S. (2011), Core/Sheath Organic Nanocable Constructed with a Master–Slave Molecular Pair for Optically Switched Memories. Adv. Mater., 23: 5059–5063. doi: 10.1002/adma.201102892
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!