The authors dedicate this article and wish the very best to Professor Klaus Müllen at the occasion of his 65th birthday. Klaus has been a collaborator for over fifteen years, a constant source of inspiration in our own work, and most importantly a great friend!
Surface Modification of Indium-Tin-Oxide Via Self-Assembly of a Donor-Acceptor Complex: A Density Functional Theory Study †
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Functional Molecules for Electronics/Optoelectronics
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 687–693, February 2, 2012
How to Cite
Li, H., Winget, P. and Bredas, J.-L. (2012), Surface Modification of Indium-Tin-Oxide Via Self-Assembly of a Donor-Acceptor Complex: A Density Functional Theory Study . Adv. Mater., 24: 687–693. doi: 10.1002/adma.201103009
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!