The Mechanism of Burn-in Loss in a High Efficiency Polymer Solar Cell
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Functional Molecules for Electronics/Optoelectronics
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 663–668, February 2, 2012
How to Cite
Peters, C. H., Sachs-Quintana, I. T., Mateker, W. R., Heumueller, T., Rivnay, J., Noriega, R., Beiley, Z. M., Hoke, E. T., Salleo, A. and McGehee, M. D. (2012), The Mechanism of Burn-in Loss in a High Efficiency Polymer Solar Cell. Adv. Mater., 24: 663–668. doi: 10.1002/adma.201103010
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!