A Gold Nanocrystal/Poly(dimethylsiloxane) Composite for Plasmonic Heating on Microfluidic Chips
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 94–98, January 3, 2012
How to Cite
Fang, C., Shao, L., Zhao, Y., Wang, J. and Wu, H. (2012), A Gold Nanocrystal/Poly(dimethylsiloxane) Composite for Plasmonic Heating on Microfluidic Chips. Adv. Mater., 24: 94–98. doi: 10.1002/adma.201103517
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!