Plasmonic Nanobubbles Enhance Efficacy and Selectivity of Chemotherapy Against Drug-Resistant Cancer Cells
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Materials for Drug Delivery: Innovative Solutions to Address Complex Biological Hurdles
Volume 24, Issue 28, pages 3831–3837, July 24, 2012
How to Cite
Lukianova-Hleb, E. Y., Ren, X., Zasadzinski, J. A., Wu, X. and Lapotko, D. O. (2012), Plasmonic Nanobubbles Enhance Efficacy and Selectivity of Chemotherapy Against Drug-Resistant Cancer Cells. Adv. Mater., 24: 3831–3837. doi: 10.1002/adma.201103550
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!