Programmable Bipolar and Unipolar Nonvolatile Memory Devices Based on Poly(2-(N-carbazolyl)ethyl methacrylate) End-Capped with Fullerene
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 24, Issue 8, pages 1062–1066, February 21, 2012
How to Cite
Hahm, S. G., Kang, N.-G., Kwon, W., Kim, K., Ko, Y.-G., Ahn, S., Kang, B.-G., Chang, T., Lee, J.-S. and Ree, M. (2012), Programmable Bipolar and Unipolar Nonvolatile Memory Devices Based on Poly(2-(N-carbazolyl)ethyl methacrylate) End-Capped with Fullerene. Adv. Mater., 24: 1062–1066. doi: 10.1002/adma.201103647
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!