Directed Self-Assembly of Hybrid Oxide/Polymer Core/Shell Nanowires with Transport Optimized Morphology for Photovoltaics
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 82–87, January 3, 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, S., Pelligra, C. I., Keskar, G., Jiang, J., Majewski, P. W., Taylor, A. D., Ismail-Beigi, S., Pfefferle, L. D. and Osuji, C. O. (2012), Directed Self-Assembly of Hybrid Oxide/Polymer Core/Shell Nanowires with Transport Optimized Morphology for Photovoltaics. Adv. Mater., 24: 82–87. doi: 10.1002/adma.201103708
- Issue online: 29 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!