High-Performance n-type Organic Semiconductors: Incorporating Specific Electron-Withdrawing Motifs to Achieve Tight Molecular Stacking and Optimized Energy Levels
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 24, Issue 7, pages 911–915, February 14, 2012
How to Cite
Yun, S. W., Kim, J. H., Shin, S., Yang, H., An, B.-K., Yang, L. and Park, S. Y. (2012), High-Performance n-type Organic Semiconductors: Incorporating Specific Electron-Withdrawing Motifs to Achieve Tight Molecular Stacking and Optimized Energy Levels. Adv. Mater., 24: 911–915. doi: 10.1002/adma.201103978
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!