Fabrication of an Efficient Light-Scattering Functionalized Photoanode Using Periodically Aligned ZnO Hemisphere Crystals for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 792–798, February 7, 2012
How to Cite
Kim, K. S., Song, H., Nam, S. H., Kim, S.-M., Jeong, H., Kim, W. B. and Jung, G. Y. (2012), Fabrication of an Efficient Light-Scattering Functionalized Photoanode Using Periodically Aligned ZnO Hemisphere Crystals for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. Adv. Mater., 24: 792–798. doi: 10.1002/adma.201103985
- Issue online: 31 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!