Energy-Efficient Dehumidification over Hierachically Porous Metal–Organic Frameworks as Advanced Water Adsorbents
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 806–810, February 7, 2012
How to Cite
Seo, Y.-K., Yoon, J. W., Lee, J. S., Hwang, Y. K., Jun, C.-H., Chang, J.-S., Wuttke, S., Bazin, P., Vimont, A., Daturi, M., Bourrelly, S., Llewellyn, P. L., Horcajada, P., Serre, C. and Férey, G. (2012), Energy-Efficient Dehumidification over Hierachically Porous Metal–Organic Frameworks as Advanced Water Adsorbents. Adv. Mater., 24: 806–810. doi: 10.1002/adma.201104084
- Issue online: 31 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!