Manifestation of Carrier Relaxation Through the Manifold of Localized States in PCDTBT:PC60BM Bulk Heterojunction Material: The Role of PC84BM Traps on the Carrier Transport
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 24, Issue 17, pages 2273–2277, May 2, 2012
How to Cite
Leong, W. L., Hernandez-Sosa, G., Cowan, S. R., Moses, D. and Heeger, A. J. (2012), Manifestation of Carrier Relaxation Through the Manifold of Localized States in PCDTBT:PC60BM Bulk Heterojunction Material: The Role of PC84BM Traps on the Carrier Transport. Adv. Mater., 24: 2273–2277. doi: 10.1002/adma.201104192
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!