Functional Inclusion Bodies Produced in Bacteria as Naturally Occurring Nanopills for Advanced Cell Therapies
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 24, Issue 13, pages 1742–1747, April 3, 2012
How to Cite
Vázquez, E., Corchero, J. L., Burgueño, J. F., Seras-Franzoso, J., Kosoy, A., Bosser, R., Mendoza, R., Martínez-Láinez, J. M., Rinas, U., Fernández, E., Ruiz-Avila, L., García-Fruitós, E. and Villaverde, A. (2012), Functional Inclusion Bodies Produced in Bacteria as Naturally Occurring Nanopills for Advanced Cell Therapies. Adv. Mater., 24: 1742–1747. doi: 10.1002/adma.201104330
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!