Block Copolymer as a Nanostructuring Agent for High-Efficiency and Annealing-Free Bulk Heterojunction Organic Solar Cells
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 24, Issue 16, pages 2196–2201, April 24, 2012
How to Cite
Renaud, C., Mougnier, S.-J., Pavlopoulou, E., Brochon, C., Fleury, G., Deribew, D., Portale, G., Cloutet, E., Chambon, S., Vignau, L. and Hadziioannou, G. (2012), Block Copolymer as a Nanostructuring Agent for High-Efficiency and Annealing-Free Bulk Heterojunction Organic Solar Cells. Adv. Mater., 24: 2196–2201. doi: 10.1002/adma.201104461
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!