Ferroelectric Tunnel Junction Memory Devices made from Monolayers of Vinylidene Fluoride Oligomers
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Materials Research at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Volume 24, Issue 30, pages 4163–4169, August 8, 2012
How to Cite
Kusuma, D. Y. and Lee, P. S. (2012), Ferroelectric Tunnel Junction Memory Devices made from Monolayers of Vinylidene Fluoride Oligomers. Adv. Mater., 24: 4163–4169. doi: 10.1002/adma.201104476
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!