A Selenophene-Based Low-Bandgap Donor–Acceptor Polymer Leading to Fast Ambipolar Logic
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 24, Issue 12, pages 1558–1565, March 22, 2012
How to Cite
Kronemeijer, A. J., Gili, E., Shahid, M., Rivnay, J., Salleo, A., Heeney, M. and Sirringhaus, H. (2012), A Selenophene-Based Low-Bandgap Donor–Acceptor Polymer Leading to Fast Ambipolar Logic. Adv. Mater., 24: 1558–1565. doi: 10.1002/adma.201104522
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!