High Response Piezoelectric and Piezoresistive Materials for Fast, Low Voltage Switching: Simulation and Theory of Transduction Physics at the Nanometer-Scale
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 24, Issue 27, pages 3672–3677, July 17, 2012
How to Cite
Newns, D. M., Elmegreen, B. G., Liu, X.-H. and Martyna, G. J. (2012), High Response Piezoelectric and Piezoresistive Materials for Fast, Low Voltage Switching: Simulation and Theory of Transduction Physics at the Nanometer-Scale. Adv. Mater., 24: 3672–3677. doi: 10.1002/adma.201104617
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!