Nitrogen-Doped Porous Carbon Nanofiber Webs as Anodes for Lithium Ion Batteries with a Superhigh Capacity and Rate Capability
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 24, Issue 15, pages 2047–2050, April 17, 2012
How to Cite
Qie, L., Chen, W.-M., Wang, Z.-H., Shao, Q.-G., Li, X., Yuan, L.-X., Hu, X.-L., Zhang, W.-X. and Huang, Y.-H. (2012), Nitrogen-Doped Porous Carbon Nanofiber Webs as Anodes for Lithium Ion Batteries with a Superhigh Capacity and Rate Capability. Adv. Mater., 24: 2047–2050. doi: 10.1002/adma.201104634
- Issue online: 10 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!