Quantification of Geminate and Non-Geminate Recombination Losses within a Solution-Processed Small-Molecule Bulk Heterojunction Solar Cell
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 24, Issue 16, pages 2135–2141, April 24, 2012
How to Cite
Credgington, D., Jamieson, F. C., Walker, B., Nguyen, T.-Q. and Durrant, J. R. (2012), Quantification of Geminate and Non-Geminate Recombination Losses within a Solution-Processed Small-Molecule Bulk Heterojunction Solar Cell. Adv. Mater., 24: 2135–2141. doi: 10.1002/adma.201104738
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!