Sulfur-Tolerant Redox-Reversible Anode Material for Direct Hydrocarbon Solid Oxide Fuel Cells
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 24, Issue 11, pages 1439–1443, March 15, 2012
How to Cite
Yang, C., Yang, Z., Jin, C., Xiao, G., Chen, F. and Han, M. (2012), Sulfur-Tolerant Redox-Reversible Anode Material for Direct Hydrocarbon Solid Oxide Fuel Cells. Adv. Mater., 24: 1439–1443. doi: 10.1002/adma.201104852
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!