Full Visible Range Covering InP/ZnS Nanocrystals with High Photometric Performance and Their Application to White Quantum Dot Light-Emitting Diodes
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Materials Research at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Volume 24, Issue 30, pages 4180–4185, August 8, 2012
How to Cite
Yang, X., Zhao, D., Leck, K. S., Tan, S. T., Tang, Y. X., Zhao, J., Demir, H. V. and Sun, X. W. (2012), Full Visible Range Covering InP/ZnS Nanocrystals with High Photometric Performance and Their Application to White Quantum Dot Light-Emitting Diodes. Adv. Mater., 24: 4180–4185. doi: 10.1002/adma.201104990
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!