This review is adapted from the forthcoming book Liquid Crystals Beyond Displays: Chemistry, Physics and Applications (Ed: Q. Li), John Wiley & Sons, 2012
Light-Driven Chiral Molecular Switches or Motors in Liquid Crystals†
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 24, Issue 15, pages 1926–1945, April 17, 2012
How to Cite
Wang, Y. and Li, Q. (2012), Light-Driven Chiral Molecular Switches or Motors in Liquid Crystals. Adv. Mater., 24: 1926–1945. doi: 10.1002/adma.201200241
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!