Peptides as Targeting Elements and Tissue Penetration Devices for Nanoparticles
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Materials for Drug Delivery: Innovative Solutions to Address Complex Biological Hurdles
Volume 24, Issue 28, pages 3747–3756, July 24, 2012
How to Cite
Ruoslahti, E. (2012), Peptides as Targeting Elements and Tissue Penetration Devices for Nanoparticles. Adv. Mater., 24: 3747–3756. doi: 10.1002/adma.201200454
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!