Device Engineering for Highly Efficient Top-Illuminated Organic Solar Cells with Microcavity Structures
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 24, Issue 17, pages 2269–2272, May 2, 2012
How to Cite
Lin, H.-W., Chiu, S.-W., Lin, L.-Y., Hung, Z.-Y., Chen, Y.-H., Lin, F. and Wong, K.-T. (2012), Device Engineering for Highly Efficient Top-Illuminated Organic Solar Cells with Microcavity Structures. Adv. Mater., 24: 2269–2272. doi: 10.1002/adma.201200487
- Issue online: 23 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!