Flexible, Angle-Independent, Structural Color Reflectors Inspired by Morpho Butterfly Wings
Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 24, Issue 18, pages 2375–2379, May 8, 2012
How to Cite
Chung, K., Yu, S., Heo, C.-J., Shim, J. W., Yang, S.-M., Han, M. G., Lee, H.-S., Jin, Y., Lee, S. Y., Park, N. and Shin, J. H. (2012), Flexible, Angle-Independent, Structural Color Reflectors Inspired by Morpho Butterfly Wings. Adv. Mater., 24: 2375–2379. doi: 10.1002/adma.201200521
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!