Transparent Nanoscale Floating Gate Memory Using Self-Assembled Bismuth Nanocrystals in Bi2Mg2/3Nb4/3O7 (BMN) Pyrochlore Thin Films Grown at Room Temperature
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 24, Issue 25, pages 3396–3400, July 3, 2012
How to Cite
Jung, H.-J., Yoon, S.-G., Hong, S.-K. and Lee, J.-Y. (2012), Transparent Nanoscale Floating Gate Memory Using Self-Assembled Bismuth Nanocrystals in Bi2Mg2/3Nb4/3O7 (BMN) Pyrochlore Thin Films Grown at Room Temperature. Adv. Mater., 24: 3396–3400. doi: 10.1002/adma.201200707
- Issue online: 22 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!