Microfibers Fabricated by Non-Covalent Assembly of Peptide and DNA for Viral Vector Encapsulation and Cancer Therapy
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 24, Issue 24, pages 3280–3284, June 26, 2012
How to Cite
Yang, J., Balasundaram, G., Lo, S.-L., Guang, E. C. S., Xue, J. M., Song, J., Wan, A. C.A., Ying, J. Y. and Wang, S. (2012), Microfibers Fabricated by Non-Covalent Assembly of Peptide and DNA for Viral Vector Encapsulation and Cancer Therapy. Adv. Mater., 24: 3280–3284. doi: 10.1002/adma.201201145
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!