Photophysics of the Geminate Polaron-Pair State in Copper Phthalocyanine Organic Photovoltaic Blends: Evidence for Enhanced Intersystem Crossing
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Organic Electronics
Volume 25, Issue 13, pages 1930–1938, April 4, 2013
How to Cite
Snedden, E. W., Monkman, A. P. and Dias, F. B. (2013), Photophysics of the Geminate Polaron-Pair State in Copper Phthalocyanine Organic Photovoltaic Blends: Evidence for Enhanced Intersystem Crossing. Adv. Mater., 25: 1930–1938. doi: 10.1002/adma.201201350
- Issue online: 2 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!