Enhancing the Molecular Signature in Molecule-Nanoparticle Networks Via Inelastic Cotunneling
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Gated Systems for Multifunctional Optoelectronic Devices
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 400–404, January 18, 2013
How to Cite
Dayen, J.-F., Devid, E., Kamalakar, M. V., Golubev, D., Guédon, C., Faramarzi, V., Doudin, B. and van der Molen, S. J. (2013), Enhancing the Molecular Signature in Molecule-Nanoparticle Networks Via Inelastic Cotunneling. Adv. Mater., 25: 400–404. doi: 10.1002/adma.201201550
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!