Binary and Ternary Atomic Layers Built from Carbon, Boron, and Nitrogen
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Materials Research at Rice University
Volume 24, Issue 36, pages 4878–4895, September 18, 2012
How to Cite
Song, L., Liu, Z., Reddy, A. L. M., Narayanan, N. T., Taha-Tijerina, J., Peng, J., Gao, G., Lou, J., Vajtai, R. and Ajayan, P. M. (2012), Binary and Ternary Atomic Layers Built from Carbon, Boron, and Nitrogen. Adv. Mater., 24: 4878–4895. doi: 10.1002/adma.201201792
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!