Advances in Supramolecular Electronics – From Randomly Self-assembled Nanostructures to Addressable Self-Organized Interconnects
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Gated Systems for Multifunctional Optoelectronic Devices
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 477–487, January 18, 2013
How to Cite
Moulin, E., Cid, J.-J. and Giuseppone, N. (2013), Advances in Supramolecular Electronics – From Randomly Self-assembled Nanostructures to Addressable Self-Organized Interconnects. Adv. Mater., 25: 477–487. doi: 10.1002/adma.201201949
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!