In Situ Growth of a ZnO Nanowire Network within a TiO2 Nanoparticle Film for Enhanced Dye-Sensitized Solar Cell Performance
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 24, Issue 43, pages 5850–5856, November 14, 2012
How to Cite
Bai, Y., Yu, H., Li, Z., Amal, R., Lu, G. Q. and Wang, L. (2012), In Situ Growth of a ZnO Nanowire Network within a TiO2 Nanoparticle Film for Enhanced Dye-Sensitized Solar Cell Performance. Adv. Mater., 24: 5850–5856. doi: 10.1002/adma.201201992
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!