Polymerizing Nonfluorescent Monomers without Incorporating any Fluorescent Agent Produces Strong Fluorescent Polymers
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 24, Issue 41, pages 5617–5624, November 2, 2012
How to Cite
Yan, J.-J., Wang, Z.-K., Lin, X.-S., Hong, C.-Y., Liang, H.-J., Pan, C.-Y. and You, Y.-Z. (2012), Polymerizing Nonfluorescent Monomers without Incorporating any Fluorescent Agent Produces Strong Fluorescent Polymers. Adv. Mater., 24: 5617–5624. doi: 10.1002/adma.201202201
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!