Current-Confinement Structure and Extremely High Current Density in Organic Light-Emitting Transistors
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 24, Issue 46, pages 6141–6146, December 4, 2012
How to Cite
Sawabe, K., Imakawa, M., Nakano, M., Yamao, T., Hotta, S., Iwasa, Y. and Takenobu, T. (2012), Current-Confinement Structure and Extremely High Current Density in Organic Light-Emitting Transistors. Adv. Mater., 24: 6141–6146. doi: 10.1002/adma.201202252
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!