Surface-Immobilized Monolayers of Conjugated Oligomers as a Platform for Fluorescent Sensors Design: The Effect of Exciton Delocalization on Chemosensing Performance
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 120–124, January 4, 2013
How to Cite
Imsick, B. G., Acharya, J. R. and Nesterov, E. E. (2013), Surface-Immobilized Monolayers of Conjugated Oligomers as a Platform for Fluorescent Sensors Design: The Effect of Exciton Delocalization on Chemosensing Performance. Adv. Mater., 25: 120–124. doi: 10.1002/adma.201202638
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!