Enhanced Light Focusing in Self-Assembled Optoplasmonic Clusters with Subwavelength Dimensions
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 115–119, January 4, 2013
How to Cite
Hong, Y., Pourmand, M., Boriskina, S. V. and Reinhard, B. M. (2013), Enhanced Light Focusing in Self-Assembled Optoplasmonic Clusters with Subwavelength Dimensions. Adv. Mater., 25: 115–119. doi: 10.1002/adma.201202830
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!