Substituent Variation Drives Metal/Monolayer/Semiconductor Junctions from Strongly Rectifying to Ohmic Behavior
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 702–706, February 6, 2013
How to Cite
Haj-Yahia, A.-E., Yaffe, O., Bendikov, T., Cohen, H., Feldman, Y., Vilan, A. and Cahen, D. (2013), Substituent Variation Drives Metal/Monolayer/Semiconductor Junctions from Strongly Rectifying to Ohmic Behavior. Adv. Mater., 25: 702–706. doi: 10.1002/adma.201203028
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!