Plasma-Enabled Graded Nanotube Biosensing Arrays on a Si Nanodevice Platform: Catalyst-Free Integration and In Situ Detection of Nucleation Events
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 69–74, January 4, 2013
How to Cite
Kumar, S., Mehdipour, H. and Ostrikov, K. (2013), Plasma-Enabled Graded Nanotube Biosensing Arrays on a Si Nanodevice Platform: Catalyst-Free Integration and In Situ Detection of Nucleation Events. Adv. Mater., 25: 69–74. doi: 10.1002/adma.201203163
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!