Antibacterial Strategies from the Sea: Polymer-Bound Cl-Catechols for Prevention of Biofilm Formation
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 529–533, January 25, 2013
How to Cite
García-Fernández, L., Cui, J., Serrano, C., Shafiq, Z., Gropeanu, R. A., Miguel, V. S., Ramos, J. I., Wang, M., Auernhammer, G. K., Ritz, S., Golriz, A. A., Berger, R., Wagner, M. and del Campo, A. (2013), Antibacterial Strategies from the Sea: Polymer-Bound Cl-Catechols for Prevention of Biofilm Formation. Adv. Mater., 25: 529–533. doi: 10.1002/adma.201203362
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!