An Ion-Induced Low-Oil-Adhesion Organic/Inorganic Hybrid Film for Stable Superoleophobicity in Seawater
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 606–611, January 25, 2013
How to Cite
Xu, L.-P., Zhao, J., Su, B., Liu, X., Peng, J., Liu, Y., Liu, H., Yang, G., Jiang, L., Wen, Y., Zhang, X. and Wang, S. (2013), An Ion-Induced Low-Oil-Adhesion Organic/Inorganic Hybrid Film for Stable Superoleophobicity in Seawater. Adv. Mater., 25: 606–611. doi: 10.1002/adma.201203461
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!