Sp2 C-Dominant N-Doped Carbon Sub-micrometer Spheres with a Tunable Size: A Versatile Platform for Highly Efficient Oxygen-Reduction Catalysts
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 7, pages 998–1003, February 20, 2013
How to Cite
Ai, K., Liu, Y., Ruan, C., Lu, L. and Lu, G. (2013), Sp2 C-Dominant N-Doped Carbon Sub-micrometer Spheres with a Tunable Size: A Versatile Platform for Highly Efficient Oxygen-Reduction Catalysts. Adv. Mater., 25: 998–1003. doi: 10.1002/adma.201203923
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!