Flexible Wireless Temperature Sensors Based on Ni Microparticle-Filled Binary Polymer Composites
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 850–855, February 13, 2013
How to Cite
Jeon, J., Lee, H.-B.-R. and Bao, Z. (2013), Flexible Wireless Temperature Sensors Based on Ni Microparticle-Filled Binary Polymer Composites. Adv. Mater., 25: 850–855. doi: 10.1002/adma.201204082
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!