A Robust Route to Enzymatically Functional, Hierarchically Self-Assembled Peptide Frameworks
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 19, pages 2661–2665, May 21, 2013
How to Cite
Sangiambut, S., Channon, K., Thomson, N. M., Sato, S., Tsuge, T., Doi, Y. and Sivaniah, E. (2013), A Robust Route to Enzymatically Functional, Hierarchically Self-Assembled Peptide Frameworks. Adv. Mater., 25: 2661–2665. doi: 10.1002/adma.201204127
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!